We just released CloudSharper 0.9.19.2 for your enjoyment. The main new feature is a dockable Browse window, allowing you to work on a web or mobile application and seeing the result directly next to your code.
You can access it by:
browsein the console to show this window.
Selecting "Show in Browse panel" when deploying with
Selecting "Browse" in the context menu of a file in the Solution or Files view.
By ticking the "Refresh on build" checkbox, you can make the Browse window automatically refresh when a build finishes successfully. This makes the workflow to develop a web application in F# easier than ever: edit your code, press
Ctrl+B and see the result!
Here is the full change log:
- Update FSharp.Compiler.Services to 0.0.61.
- #466: Fix "An implementation of file/module XYZ has already been given" F# service message when opening a file.
- #532: Show a "Loading..." tooltip when waiting for completion.
- #533: Allow docking to any side of the screen and make docked console/interactive collapsible.
- #536: Hide Workspace panel if there is no active workspace.
- #537: Implement Browser tool window.
- #540: Fix "Find in solution" tab context menu item.
- #541: Refresh workspaces list after cloning a workspace.
- #543: Auto-close and color-match brackets in editor.