It's release time again! CloudSharper 0.9.17.1 is out with a new feature: workspace-less fsi.
You can now run F# Interactive without having a workspace open, which is quite convenient for quick exploratory programming. Note that your fsi session will be reset as soon as you open a workspace.
You can also dock the interactive window to the right of the main tabset, making it easier to work interactively with a script or a documentation page.
This release also fixes a critical issue where the MSBuild agent on mono would throw an exception when trying to start a build.
As usual, here is the complete change log:
- #467: Check subprotocol for GlobalCommands too
- #474: Fix newlines in console output of foreign commands
- #478: Show the CloudSharper version number on the dashboard
- #490: Enable fsi in workspace-less scenarios
- #499: Add "Find in solution explorer" and "Find in file explorer" to tab context menu
- #503: Dialog layout on viewport resize
- #504: Fix the
- #505: Fix styling of the FPish account association page
- #507: Fix exception thrown by the MSBuild agent on mono when triggering a build
- #509: Correctly connect to a local component running on another machine
- #510: Allow docking the interactive window