on 6/2/2014 8:42 AM
We just released version 0.9.11 of CloudSharper alpha. The main highlights are:
- Better version compatibility management. If you are trying to use CloudSharper with a local component that is not the latest, you will see either an error or a warning, depending on whether your local component is protocol-compatible with the current CloudSharper.
- A user interface for NuGet package management, accessible by right-clicking the folder of a project and selecting "Manage packages".
Note that this only installs the package into the
/packagesfolder; modifying the project file to add references, as Visual Studio does, will be added in an upcoming release.
Here is the full change log:
- #386: Add protocol version negociation on websocket connect
- #388: CloudSharper.Console.exe not in CloudSharper.zip
- #389: Code completion tooltips show "(Loading description...)" most of the time
- #399: Using the same type provider in several workspaces confuses the code service
- #400: On disconnect, offer to reconnect immediately instead of waiting 30s
- #401: Better deal with projects that failed to load in the code service
- #403: Code service: when a standalone fs file becomes integrated in a project, clear errors on it
- #404: Registration form - no feedback on success
- #405: NuGet window: typing <enter> in search input should trigger the search
- #406: Writing packages.config omits the
<?xml ... ?>line
- #407: Nuget manager: exception when reading the installed packages
- #409: Wrong packages in package.config
- #410: WebSharper template fixes