We just released version 0.9.14 of CloudSharper. This release is mainly geared towards enhanced usability with two main features:
A reworked dashboard, replacing both the old "Go to CloudSharper" page and the workspace list window with a streamlined page containing all the information you need.
A redesign of the left panel of the workspace view. Instead of the file system tree, now a logical solution/project tree is the default view. All functionality related to project handling has been moved to the context menus here: adding references, managing NuGet packages, building and cleaning; managing the list of files compiled or included in a project has been implemented. Note that file create, rename and delete are still available in the Files panel, but do not affect the list of files included in the project.
Here is a complete change log:
- #402: Show a VS-like project list.
- #411: Alert the user about changes to open files.
- #422: Sort available deployment options.
- #437: NuGet.InstallPackage in FSI uses the wrong Nuget.Core.dll
- Replace "No local component" error window with a flash on the dashboard.
- Use Gravatar to retrieve the user's picture.