Here are the changes for CloudSharper Local alpha 0.9.6:
As Adam pre-announced yesterday, we now have experimental support for MSBuild as an alternative to IntelliFactory.Build. This includes:
- A new
msbuildconsole command that runs MSBuild. Like
build, if you do not pass a build file as argument, it searches for the first compatible build file in the workspace (ie.
- Intellisense can now read source files and references from
*.fsprojfiles. In particular, this partially fixes #270: for projects with no other dependencies than F# and WebSharper, the completion service doesn't report errors anymore on valid projects even before building.
- The keyboard shortcut
- A new
- #266: Unlist deleted workspaces.
- #268: Keep focus in the active tab when sending code to FSI.
- #269: Remove "Delete" context menu option from the workspace root.
- #271: When a Sitelets deployment fails, warn that it might be because the project wasn't built.
- #273: When deleting the current workspace, close it first.
- #275: Clear the feedback window after a message has been sent.
- #278: When deploying to AppHarbor, warn about the possibility that the browser might be blocking the popup.
- #279: Remove Intellisense errors related to deleted files.
Some future work will focus on the MSBuild support, in particular adding support for simply installing NuGet packages.