on 3/2/2015 4:51 AM
Here comes a new release of CloudSharper, with a bunch of bug fixes as well as the first steps of a big UI enhancement. We are updating CloudSharper to a clearer, slicker and more modern flat visual style.
In this first installment, the startup screen and the dashboard have been completely redesigned, and dialog windows are also restyled.
- Autocomplete for F# now filters members.
- WebSharper has been updated to 3.0.36-alpha, together with the online documentation.
- #594: Autocomplete should not trigger if there is no identifier before
- #595: An exception is raised when creating a new file
- #596: FSI input uses UTF8 encoding now