We are releasing CloudSharper alpha 0.9.11.1, a bugfix version after yesterday's bigger release. As usual, some of the fixes require you to download the latest local component.
- 398: Show user's login on website pages.
- 414: Local CloudSharper crash on create workspace on mono.
- 417: Login and registration: add waiting text
- 416: Error executing task WebSharperTask
- 418: Middle-clicking a tab to close it doesn't work on Firefox
- 420: NullReferenceException when building
msbuild Library/Library.fsprojon WebSharper template
Known issues and workarounds:
- On mono, running a build on a solution (
Ctrl+B) that contains WebSharper projects fails. We are investigating this issue; in the meantime you can directly build the project itself by typing
msbuild MyProject/MyProject.fsprojin the console (