0
comment
on 10/27/2013 7:41 AM
Since I liked the ruby version for parsing phone numbers, I ported it to c#. In order to avoid having to rewrite to much I did the following:<ol> To begin with, the entire project was using ruby name convention. This simplifies things. Whenever there is a missing method where the behavior of the method is not the same as the c# one, I added an extension method. For instance I implemented a variant of gsub. The behavior of this gsub uses $1 for matching groups (since it's more natural to remove a bit of cod[...]
>> Read the full article on assertfail.gewalli.se
.
IntelliFactory Offices Copyright (c) 2011-2012 IntelliFactory. All rights reserved.
Home | Products | Consulting | Trainings | Blogs | Jobs | Contact Us
Built with WebSharper