0
comment
on 9/25/2011 4:24 PM
My blog was running in SubText, but I’ve recently changed to BlogEngine.NET. The main reason for the change was that BlogEngine.NET supports storing the data in plain XML files, without having any dependency to a database. This makes it really easy to customize, as I can develop everything in my local machine, and then just send the files to the server. With SubText this was harder to do, so I ended up doing fewer tweaks, and doing them directly in production, which I didn’t like. The migration wasn’t [...]
>> Read the full article on feedproxy.google.com
.
IntelliFactory Offices Copyright (c) 2011-2012 IntelliFactory. All rights reserved.
Home | Products | Consulting | Trainings | Blogs | Jobs | Contact Us
Built with WebSharper