on 6/8/2017 9:31 PM
WebSharper 4 beta now has F# 4.1 and C# 7 language support.
Latest Visual Studio template installers compatible with VS2015/2017 is available here.
- #689 Added support for F# 4.1 and C# 7 new language features.
- #596 Automatic download of remote web resources to serve from locally. Set
<WebSharperDownloadResources>True</WebSharperDownloadResources>in your project file to have WebSharper download all remote js/css defined in current project and all references. Add
<add key="UseDownloadedResources" value="True" />to your
- #638 Added
Warnattribute, calls to annotated member will generate a warning wherever it is called from client-side code.
- #693 F# multi-type trait calls translate but still are not supporting overloads. F#
-operators properly translate to the operator defined by the type.
- #703 Stub classes with a base class do not emit a new class overwriting outside one.
- #117 IE compatibility: use DomElement.parentNode, not parentElement.
- Implement the revised templating engine for C#.