on 12/14/2015 9:00 AM
This is more for my documentation, but it may help someone else so I'm posting it I had been developing an Umbraco 7.3.1 site locally with no issues. Then I needed to move the database to Azure (version v12). There are sources of information for doing this sort of thing, but the ones I found were out of date or overly complex. This is a straightforward way I've found that works. Open Sql Management Studio (I'm using 2014). Navigate to your Sql database that you want to copy. Right click on the da[...]
>> Read the full article on reidev275.azurewebsites.net
IntelliFactory Offices Copyright (c) 2011-2012 IntelliFactory. All rights reserved.
Home | Products | Consulting | Trainings | Blogs | Jobs | Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy
Built with WebSharper