on 3/2/2014 3:24 AM
In order to setup ci for open source targeting c# projects I looked into using travis. There is a solution on stackoverflow. The post got me started. Turns out that there are some problems with using nuget packages for mono using xbuild (Path.Combine in the msbuild file NuGet.targets is not supported yet). I patched NuGet.targets to accept parameters (thus I can supply the correct paths using albacore). I’ve added the variable PackagesConfig to all the csproj files in the solutions: <PackagesConfig>$[...]
>> Read the full article on assertfail.gewalli.se
IntelliFactory Offices Copyright (c) 2011-2012 IntelliFactory. All rights reserved.
Home | Products | Consulting | Trainings | Blogs | Jobs | Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy
Built with WebSharper