on 12/11/2011 3:30 PM
Due to popular demand… well, I had a couple of requests anyway :-) Heres a post inspired by my recent encounters profiling some of the code in Fracture-IO.  I have recently been profiling the code in fracture to remove any so called low hanging fruits. During this time I also noticed an increase in memory allocation.  I remembered I had recently been experimenting in a branch using pipelets as a buffer between the send and receive stages in the Http Server, so I set up a simple test to see if pipelets were[...]
>> Read the full article on feedproxy.google.com
IntelliFactory Offices Copyright (c) 2011-2012 IntelliFactory. All rights reserved.
Home | Products | Consulting | Trainings | Blogs | Jobs | Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy
Built with WebSharper